Translation: get a move on. This was the running theme of a last week's busy busy press trip to review Jordan's natural wonders – well, that and lots of Spirit & Destiny magazine plugs (tick) – which involved:
1. No less that three nature reserves.
2. Two seas in one day (Red to Dead).
3. The lowest nature reserve on earth, 400m+ below sea level.
4. The Jordanian branch of the Great African Rift Valley.
5. A night sleeping out in the desert at Wadi Rum.
6. Elijah's birthplace, Moses' resting place.
7. Canyoning, rock bridge walking, hill trekking, mudbathing.
8. More rock than Blackpool at Wadi Dana, Petra and Wadi Mujib.
Due to write up next weekend, but for a pictorial taster, here's the Flickr set.