From October 2016 to September 2017, I took a part-time sabbatical to take a break and explore different options for the future. My sabbatical updates ran for the first 30 days, then monthly – read them here.
- Three years on…
- Two years on…
- End of the sabbatical – so what’s new?
- Challenge: Get up early for a week
- The bonkers magic of KonMari
- Overland to Eastern Europe: Podgorica to Kotor
- Overland to Eastern Europe: Belgrade to Podgorica
- Overland to Eastern Europe: Budapest to Belgrade
- Overland to Eastern Europe: Birmingham to Zurich
- Six-month therapeutic confessional sabbatical check-in post
- ‘Everything does change, something is happening’
- Day 13: Rita, RSI and recovery
- Day 10: What does taking a sabbatical mean?
- Day 1: End of an era – so what comes next?