The endless UK drizzle this summer has some advantages. One is a rather lush garden. The other is the resulting ecosystem of wildlife that this brings. So today I decided to test out the ‘new’ secondhand macro lens to snap some garden fauna in the rain. Is it me or can snails be quite cute? Also, check out the depth of field from such a narrow focus – the backgrounds are beautifully blurry.
- Coworking spaces London #1: Google Campus review
- 2012 in review: volcanoes, photos and a few personal firsts
- Five tips for journalists trying to make the digital transition
- Jo Fairley and the rainbow glitch
- RebelMouse ‘social front page’ on test
- Pedestrian manga love story
- A baker called Tom Baker…
- Ein! Zwei! Drei! Vierrrrrr!
- Visit to a parallel time
- The Yellow Backpackers of Chamberlain Square
TagsBirmingham Birmingham Opera Company blog blogging blog help blogs business conferences content contentstrategy corporate corporate blogging digital Journalism links list London marketing news Opera photography photos Photo School photoschool presstrip SEM SEO SES SES2010 socialmedia socialnetworks Stirchley sub-editing subbing SXSW SXSWi theatre tips tools training travel video Web 2.0 writing WTM