I’m using my Mozilla Open Leadership Project (2018) to find activists, artists, data researchers and other collaborators in Birmingham, UK, to connect and kick-start activity around online privacy and security issues. The aim is to build a collaborative community offering citizens greater digital literacy so they can take charge of their online lives.
I’m working open so that the project can potentially develop in new ways, scale and be sustainable. Final documentation will be a guide for people in other regions on how to kick-start their own data privacy project.
- Mozilla Open Leaders: You're in, now what?
- How to start a data privacy conversation in your city – a bulletpoint guide
- Launching Observed City and learning to work open with Mozilla
- How do you engage a city of a million people on data privacy?
- More data privacy tagged posts
- Observed.City posts